Gebser.org Home Community Forums Introductions hello from Antwerp, Belgium

6 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      Guffer
      Participant

When I first ‘accidentally’ bumped into Gebser’s work in 1994, I got quite literally mind blown. My sense of reality shattered to the degree that I couldn’t even utter a simple sentence without stammering. I felt disoriented, alienated, confused.
      The next six years I read the first part of EPO four times; trice the English translation, once the German original. I never got to the second part, lol (so that challenge still awaits me). And gradually I found myself climbing up from chaos as my ‘grokking’ of Gebser’s mulitdimensional reality grew.

Besides that, I’m an early school dropout wanderer of (for?) life, father of a now 14 year old son, and an avid reader. Next to probing what being human is, could, and should be, my interests include altered states of consciousness and healthy living.

Thanks for reading and greetings to you all,

Geoff

jenniferbrowns
      Participant

I was lost at once while reading this forum because there is something written in it in such a way that it is appreciated and I will also help in this thread because someone helped me too. And that is the Ovo Packers Green Hoodie that you can wear to have a good experience in a winter.

travisboult
      Participant

Hello Dear. I am honored to be here. It is the best platform and a very friendly platform for us. It totally gives us amazing knowledge about trending things like fashion outfits and celebrity wear. I was loved very early; it was amazing. You can also try this Tristan Tate Blue Suit.

sophiacruzht
      Participant

Unlock the fusion of comfort and style with the Salute To Service Tomlins Bomber Jacket. Whether it’s for game day or casual outings, this jacket effortlessly enhances your fashion sense with an elegant allure

heathersnovaks
      Participant

I am interested in reading such a forum where competent people like you visit. Which increases my knowledge. And now let me introduce you to your fashion knowledge, this Marlboro Light Honda Satin Jacket makes you fashionable.

richyardwil3910
      Participant

This Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 12 Larry David Grey Blazer is perfect for any occasion, with its classic color and simple design making it suitable for both casual wear and formal events.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.